It can be a real challenge understanding and choosing the best fabric for your designs as a new brand.
• Should I use recycled fabric?
• Which natural fibres are best to use?
• How will it perform?
• How many metres do I have to commit to?
• How do I get my own colours & artwork on the fabric?
Simplify the process by using our Materials Guide.
We have created the Ultimate Materials Guide to give you the confidence in making fabric decisions. Included in the Guide is:
- Knit vs Woven
- Types of Knit
- Fully Fashioned vs Cut & Sew knitting
- Types of Woven
- Fabric Compositions, synthetic & natural
- Sustainable alternatives
- Fabric finishes
- Printing fabric
- Dyeing fabric
- Testing materials for performance & washing
The Guide comes as a downloadable PDF with interactive links that can be referenced over and over for each new product / season.
Who’s it for:
- New brands with no experience in sourcing or working with fabrics
- Established brands that want to level-up their technical materials knowledge
Available for instant download.
Please note, the download link is active for 48 hours and will then expire in order to protect the products from theft or unauthorised sharing. If you missed the cutoff, just contact us and we will refresh the link for you.
If you have any questions on use please get in touch with one of the team.